Error Output Description Component

Feb 23, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I have SQL 2005 and successfully installed the Error output description component. I was able to add the data flow component to my data flow task as well. When I tried to execute the SSIS Procedure I got the following error "[DTS.Pipeline] Error: The component metadata for "component "Error Description" (7223)" could not be upgraded to the newer version of the component. The PerformUpgrade method failed." It stayed in the component in yellow and said the process completed. Can someone help me?  thanks - Jaya Devulapalli

Coordinator
Feb 23, 2010 at 8:51 PM

I think its a problem of Service Pack. Which SP do you have ?

Try this thread : http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlintegrationservices/thread/67df0713-644e-4140-8182-4481a6c6f141/

Rémi Pestre

Feb 23, 2010 at 9:16 PM
Thanks for getting back to me in such a short time. I reinstalled the component  and I am able to use the component. But once in a while I get this error 'HResult 0XC0047041' . Do you know the reason why I would be getting this error

Thanks much

Jaya Devulapalli

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:51 PM, remipestre <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I think its a problem of Service Pack. Which SP do you have ?

Try this thread : http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlintegrationservices/thread/67df0713-644e-4140-8182-4481a6c6f141/

Rémi Pestre

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (eod@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email eod@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2010 at 8:30 AM

It seems error 0XC0047041 means :
  The buffer manager cannot read %1!d! bytes from file "%2!s!". The file is damaged. File got corrupted. The Win32 error should have been   reported separately.

I have never seen this error, but it's possible I made a mistake in programming... Can you identify which action send the error ? Or is it really random...

Feb 24, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Looks like if there are 2 of the error description components in a Data Flow task, if one is clicked and the subsequent db connection task gets invalidated and then instead of clicking and fixing the db connection task if i click on the 2ns error description component i get the below error. Hope I have made it clear. Let me know

Thanks
Jaya

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 4:30 AM, remipestre <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

It seems error 0XC0047041 means :
  The buffer manager cannot read %1!d! bytes from file "%2!s!". The file is damaged. File got corrupted. The Win32 error should have been   reported separately.

I have never seen this error, but it's possible I made a mistake in programming... Can you identify which action send the error ? Or is it really random...

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (eod@discussions.codeplex.com)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Best Regards,

Jaya Devulapalli
jayaperi@gmail.com
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2010 at 6:47 AM

It's clear, thanks.

I tried to add two EOD components. I invalidated the first flow, and click on the second EOD component. But I don't have an error message.

Can you send me your "dtsx" by mail ?

Rémi Pestre

remi@pestre.com

Apr 29, 2010 at 6:56 PM
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I was in the midst of converting to SQL 2008. I am getting more serious errors in 2008. Attached is the dtsx file from 2008.

Appreciate your help ASAP

Thanks
Jaya
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 3:47 AM, remipestre <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

It's clear, thanks.

I tried to add two EOD components. I invalidated the first flow, and click on the second EOD component. But I don't have an error message.

Can you send me your "dtsx" by mail ?

Rémi Pestre

remi@pestre.com

--
Best Regards,

Jaya Devulapalli
jayaperi@gmail.com
Apr 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Edited Apr 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Hi Team,

I got the same requirement in my project

I created a package Like took the Dataflow task in control flow task and in the DFT have taken the Source is OLEDB (From a Table A)and the destination is SharePoint List Destination.

And in this package i have taken OEDB and SharePoint Connection manager to configure to my transformations.

In my Oledb source i took the A table as a source and comming to the SharePoint List Destination transformation
First i configure the Connection Manager in the Connection Manager tab then
Component Properties Tab configured the Site List Name,Site List View Name and SiteURL.
And i clicked InputColumns Tab

its throwing the below error

TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio

Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0047041

BUTTONS:

OK

can u plz let me know the solution ASAP.

Regards
Sharath vangapalli
sharath.palli@gmail.com